"The Community for Seekers, Skeptics and Believers"
God... asks a question. "What do you believe?"
We have all sinned and deserve God’s judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus
I still have questions
Americans, as we commemorate Memorial Day on May 30, 2016, let's unite in prayer and in thanks to God.
- Tap into the incredible power of prayer!
- Start with praise to God for His goodness.
- Prayer for confession of sin is of primary importance.
- Don't forget about giving thanks to God.
- Make it a habit! Come to Him in daily prayer.
- Do you sometimes ask, "Why should we pray?"
- Jesus modeled intecessory prayer to us.
- Hearing God's voice is paramount.
- Discover our Lord's prayer in Matthew 6.
- What does the Bible say about prayer and fasting?
- Unanswered prayer? Discover what's wrong.
- The Serenity Prayer of surrender.
- Healing prayers as children of God!
- What is prayer? Learn more now!
Is someone you love a victim of Ritual Abuse (RA) and Trauma-Based Mind Control (TBMC)? Millions worldwide suffer unknowingly. Discover common symptoms that are tell-tale signs of RA and TBMC! Bless someone with freedom today! "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did for Me." -- Jesus.
Do you want your parenting to be effective and rewarding? Discover helpful tips and practical parenting hints from other parents!
- Develop a parenting plan. Here are some ideas.
- Discover parenting skills and parenting tips.
- Learn helpful prayers for children and Bible stories for kids to help them learn about God.
- Find helpful tips on child discipline.
- Family conflicts will happen. Are you prepared?
- Do you find yourself in a blended family or parenting as single parent? Find helpful tips.
Are we in the End Times? Get the scoop here when your friends start asking questions about:
- As in the Days of Noah...
- The New World Order
- Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda
- The 12th Imam
- Nostradamus Prophecy
- End Times & Earthquakes
- The Book of Revelation
- 666 - The Mark of the Beast
- The way people will act in the end times
- Messianic Prophecy
- The Rapture
- End Times Prophecies
- Bible Prophecy that verifies history
- Second Coming of Christ
- Biblical Prophecy
- The End - What does the Bible say?
- What is the Revelation Timeline?
- Jesus is Coming - are you ready?
Our MP3 Bible, audio sermons, and worship music will enhance your quiet times with Jesus. Listen live or download them for a future time. Get growing!
Jump on TheNET - our Christian social network. Create your own profile, tell others (as much or as little as you like) about yourself and your interests. Blog, share photos, music, and videos. Create your own interest groups or join existing ones. Invite friends, get questions answered, and interact with others believers. Get involved today!
Get your All About GOD Stuff here and go from passive to active! Feel like boldly sharing the fact you love AllAboutGOD.com? Order a shirt or jacket. (We do not receive any compensation for your orders.)
Read what leaders in the Christian community are saying about AllAboutGOD.com.