Big Sins - Are there grades of sin? Are there big sins and little sins or are all sins equal? What about consequences and punishment?
Body Of Christ
- Everyone who has a personal relationship with Jesus is part of this group. Learn how you can be a more effective member.
Body of Christ Video
- What is the purpose of living the Christian life with others? Why is it important to not isolate yourself?
- A critical part of Christian growth is communion with like-minded believers. Find out what the bible teaches about fellowship.
Christian Fellowship Video
- Why do people choose not to go to church? What are the reasons? What are the answers?
- All believers are called to love at a deep and selfless level. It's not a feeling, but a lifestyle.
Christian Love Video
- Love is action. Jesus declares the mark of being one of His disciples is through the love we show each other.
- This is one of the primary purposes of mankind. Learn the importance of fostering love, trust, and security in your friendships.
- Do you have to go to church to be a Christian? The Preposterous project tackles this long-debated topic.
- How do I forgive the person who hurt me? Do I really need to? Why is it important?
Forgiving Others Video
- When it feels like youíre dealt one blow after another and become weighed down with too much baggage, can you let go and let God take control?
- Understand the importance of forgiveness and how to accomplish it in your own life. Make the choice to forgive.
- Without the shedding of Blood, there's no forgiveness. Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God that died for you and me.
- Are we supposed to judge others? Didnít Jesus say not to judge others? What did He mean?
Learning To Forgive
- Is forgiveness a natural reaction or a learned response? Learn where true forgiveness originates. We have been given direction.
Learning to Forgive Video
- One week before the dedication of the Gospel of Luke, three hundred homes in the village of Bambalang, Cameroon, were burned by a neighboring village. How did they react?
Love Thy Neighbor
- Whatís the origin of this popular phrase? Where did Jesus introduce the concept in the Bible?
- A reality for many parents. Prodigal stories from scripture. Trust God and His promises. Find hope for your prodigal experience.
Prodigal Son Part 2
- A Challenge for any Christian Parent or Grandparent
Prodigal Son Video
- A son takes his inheritance and leaves his home and loving father only to discover that his idea of freedom isnít all itís cracked up to be. What is this story all about?
Small Group Bible Study
- Small groups are a wonderful place to share, pray, study and celebrate. Join one or create one today.
Small Group Bible Study Video
- Bobby shares O.B.S.E.R.V.A.T.I.O.N.S. on Bible study. What does observation mean?
- A foundation of the Christian faith that's beyond human comprehension. One God. The tri-unity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- What are the qualities of a genuine friend? What type of friend do you want to be? Discover the answers!
True Friendship Video
- Tommy and Eddie sit down to talk about their longstanding friendship and what it means to be a great friend. What is the meaning of friendship?
Like this information? Help us by sharing it with others. What is this?